Sunday, February 27, 2011

one

Your face flashes to the front of my mind. I study you like an old photograph, brilliant and beautiful. It brings a multitude of emotions with your eyes. Desire, lust, want, need, anger, calmness. Being human, desire takes over. It makes my mind race, heart pulse, and body ache. Every inch screams out to you. I stifle the ugre by moving faster. All the while, my mind drifts back to your body. My hands wander over you. Your face, your neck, the words cut into you. I trace every inch. I push ahead at an even greater speed. No oxygen burns the body. The faster I go, the more I will occupy my mind. It fails. I give in and walk. You still laying in my head. I take in all of you. Your eyes, how they pull me and comfort me. Your cheeks, the soft pink glow I want to put there. Your lips, how the beg me to kiss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment